Digital Print Testing & Certification
Test-Tech's fully independent testing and consultancy services are available to manufacturers and suppliers throughout all sectors of the printing industry, from independent printers, paper suppliers, printing machine manufacturers to ink and other consumable suppliers.
The range of printing technology covered includes conventional offset lithography and digital printing systems from desktop inkjet and laser, through to the latest high-end commercial digital presses. Our expertise in printing systems is further enhanced by an in-depth knowledge of paper technology and markets.
Digital and Conventional Print Services:
- Print testing and qualification of substrates on:
- Desktop inkjet and laser printers
- Digital presses
- Offset lithography
- Print and paper services to printers and OEM's
- Support for paper suppliers to achieve OEM paper qualification
- Substrate analysis in relation to print performance and standard with recommendations on how to substrate might be improved.
- Paper development to meet specific printing requirements
- Substrate and print technology benchmarking
- Technical advice and support on both conventional offset and digital printing systems
- Testing and support for substrate compatibility tables and sample books
- Analysis and recommendations on printing complaints
- Training on paper applications and markets to printer manufacturers
- Market data and advice on trends for digital printing
- Patent and expert witness support
Digital press paper compatibility chart for a speciality paper maker
Transfer current window testing